- All orders will include Free Shipping to a commercial location of your choice with either a loading dock or forklift available. If you do not have access to a commercial business location to receive your order don't worry, we can also ship to our Freight Carrier Terminal nearest you for convenient dock pick-up. All orders are shipped via LTL Freight Carriers.
- If your order is placed and payment is received or financing is approved by 12 p.m. EST (Monday - Friday) the order will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed on weekends are processed on Mondays. We ask that you allow 7 - 10 days for shipment to arrive (in most cases it will arrive sooner). In the event of high sales volume, shipments may be delayed up to 2 business days. If an item in your order is on back order it will require up to 7 - 10 days to ship from our facilities.
- Please consider the following before requesting your order to be shipped to a residential address. On average the additional cost to ship to a residential location is approximately $350.00.
- Please inspect the item(s) carefully for any shipping damages. It is possible that small dents or dings to the housings can occur in transit. Minor flaws are cosmetic and DO NOT affect the integrity, operation or warranty of the system. Please note the flaws on the trucking bill and accept the shipment. In the event that major damage is found, BE SURE to note the damage on the trucking bill, along with the drivers' signature and call us immediately.
It is your responsibility to pick-up your shipment within 48 hours after its delivery to the freight carrier's terminal center. If you are unavailable to pick-up your shipment delivery within two days after the shipment arrives to the service center, the carrier will assess charges of a storage fee. If you would like to change the address your shipment is delivered to, after your order has shipped, the carrier will charge you a re-consignment fee. We must authorize any changes to the final delivery address.
UPON ARRIVAL OF YOUR FREIGHT SHIPMENT
Upon receipt of your shipment, please inspect each carton and piece of equipment on the pallet:
- Count the number of pallets. Make sure that your count matches the count on the delivery receipt.
- Look for any damage to the packaging. Damage to the packaging includes:
- Broken pallets.
- Shrink wrap that is falling off, missing, slightly torn, dirty or has holes.
- Cardboard with tiny crinkles, dents or tears.
- Inspect underneath any packaging with damage, no matter how slight the damage.
- When in doubt, sign the delivery receipt noting damage.
YOU ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING OR PRODUCTS NOT NOTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. DO NOT SIGN THE DELIVERY RECEIPT CLEAR UNTIL YOU HAVE DETERMINED THAT YOUR SHIPMENT IS COMPLETE AND FREE OF SHIPPING DAMAGE. YOU MAY REFUSE PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT IN ADVERTISED CONDITION.
SIGN THE DELIVERY RECEIPT:
- Pallet (skid) count is correct
- Packaging in excellent condition
- Products in excellent condition
- Pallet (skid) count is not correct
- The number of pallets you receive does not match the number on the delivery receipt. Mark shortage on the delivery receipt with the description of what is missing. You will find your packing slip attached to the freight shipment for reference.
- The packaging is not in excellent condition (include description)
- Product(s) not in excellent condition (include description)
CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. FOR QUICK RESOLUTION TO SHIPPING PROBLEMS
Contact us by phone 1-800-446-6982 or email shipping@NewACdepot.com if you have any trouble with your shipment.
- If you sign the delivery receipt damaged and take delivery of the products, we will process a damage claim on your behalf. You may do one of the following:
a) Retain the equipment and receive a cash settlement or replacement parts with an allowance.
b) Exchange the equipment. We will reship a new item once the damaged item is en route back to us.
- If you refuse the product that is damaged, noting that you are refusing due to damage, and take delivery on the undamaged products, we will reship a replacement product once the damaged unit is confirmed to be en route back to our distribution center.
- If you sign that there is a shortage, we will work with the freight company to track the missing portion of your shipment. Please allow up to ten business days for the freight company to locate any missing pieces of your shipment. If the freight company in unable to locate the missing pieces of your shipment, those items will be shipped to you at no charge.
- If you sign the delivery receipt clear, but later determine that your equipment has been damaged, the settlement outcome is between you and the freight company. You must report concealed damage within 24 hour of the delivery. You must establish that the damage occurred prior to you receiving it.
- If you sign the delivery receipt clear, but later determine that you received fewer pieces than the delivery receipt indicated, there is no recourse, although the carrier can perform a search of their docks. Unfortunately, the carrier will automatically deny these types of claims.
In the event that you need to return your order, you must call and obtain a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service. NO returns will be accepted otherwise, ALL OTHER PACKAGES WILL BE REFUSED. Refunds are based on the following criteria:
- If within 14 days of the original purchase date you have not unpacked or opened your order, we will refund 90% (not to include the original shipping cost if any). You will be responsible for the shipping costs back to us. All original documentation must be included (spec sheets, installation guides and warranty information).
- If within 14 days of the original purchase date you have unpacked or opened your order, it can not be returned in original condition as shipped. It is at the discretion of New AC Depot whether we will accept the return. If we approve the return, upon receipt and inspection of your order we will refund an amount that is fair and equitable to both parties. All original documentation must be included (spec sheets, installation guides and warranty information).
- If a return is requested after 14 days from original purchase date it will be at the discretion of New AC Depot to accept or deny the return. No installed item(s) can be returned for a refund and are only replaceable through warranty coverage.
- If a return is requested at anytime from the time of purchase due to an error in the equipment ordered, it will be at the discretion of New AC Depot to approve the return. We highly recommend consulting with a local professional prior to placing any orders.
- Original shipping costs, although may or may not have been charged at time of purchase, are never refunded upon any returns accepted. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to return items to us, insuring any item(s) returned as well as any applicable restocking fees.
- Credits will always (NO EXCEPTIONS) be given in the same form as item(s) were paid for. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks from the time we receive the item(s) to receive your refund. You will be required to sign a Return/Refund Policy Statement prior to receiving any credits.